State of Michigan Retirees
Benefits and rates effective January 1, 2015
- $0 copay on select generic medications
- Low out-of-pocket costs
- Coverage for preventive, routine medical and specialty care
- A vast network of primary care physicians who provide and/or coordinate all of your care – there is a good chance your primary doctor is in our network – call 800-332-9161 to verify or search our Provider Directory!
- Worldwide urgent and emergency coverage
- All of our members get to experience The HealthPlus Difference, our integrated health management program that enables members to take a more active role in managing their health and wellness!
Check out our State of Michigan Retirees Benefit Summary, and review the highlights below.
||State of Michigan Retiree HMO Medicare Plan Effective 1/1/2015
||$125 per member
||$2,000 per member
|Office Visit (Primary Care or Specialist)
||$20 copay per visit
||$20 copay per visit – copay counts towards deductible
|Hospital Emergency Room (Worldwide coverage)
||$65 copay per visit – copay counts toward deductible and is waived if admitted
|X-Rays and other Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiological Services
||$0 copay after deductible
|Durable Medical Equipment
|Select Preventive Generic Medication
|Non-Preferred / Specialty
Sign up today!
1. Download the appropriate enrollment forms:
• HealthPlus Enrollment Form
• ORS Insurance Change Request Form
2. Complete both the ORS Insurance Change Request form and your HealthPlus enrollment form.
3. Mail both forms to:
Office of Retirement Services
PO Box 30171
Lansing, MI 48909-7671
Sign up for HealthPlus today and your coverage will be effective January 1, 2015.