UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust Members
HealthPlus has been providing health benefits to UAW members since 1979. Learn why HealthPlus HMO is the right plan for a healthier you.
The HealthPlus HMO plan is for individuals and families who want a comprehensive package of health care benefits with affordable, predictable out-of-pocket costs. Plan features include:
- Low out-of-pocket costs
- Coverage for preventive, routine medical and specialty care
- A vast network of primary care physicians who provide and/or coordinate all of your care
- Worldwide urgent and emergency coverage
- Access to the Healthier U™ wellness program that includes tobacco cessation and weight management programs, as well as member discounts
- Disease management programs for asthma, diabetes, coronary artery disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Advanced illness management program that provides support during times of chronic or life-threatening illnesses
HealthPlus benefits not subject to a deductible include:
- Primary doctor and specialist care vists
- Routine physicals
- Preventive screenings and required immunizations
- Emergency and urgent care coverage
- Retail or mail order pharmacy (non-Medicare only)
- Durable medical equipment
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Lab and diagnostic tests
HealthPlus Benefit Summaries:
To ease your transition to HealthPlus coverage, download, complete and return the form below to HealthPlus.
Rx Prior Authorization Form
Enroll in HealthPlus today in one easy step by calling Retiree Health Care Connect at 866-637-7555.
HealthPlus Labor Support Services: 1-800-345-9956, ext. 2165, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) line: 1-800-992-5070