Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System
Great News! HealthPlus is a health plan option for MPSERS
The HealthPlus HMO-POS plan is for individuals and families who want a comprehensive package of health care benefits with affordable, predictable out-of-pocket costs
- No deductible for in-network benefits
- A network of doctors and hospitals that’s vast.
- Coverage for preventive, routine medical and specialty care
- Prescription drug coverage
- 24/7 urgent and emergency coverage no matter where you travel – Florida, Arizona … anywhere in the world
- Travel benefit that cover routine services up to 70%
- Wellness programs and member discounts
Enroll in HealthPlus Today in Three Easy Steps
- Download and complete the appropriate HealthPlus enrollment form:
- Log in to your ORS miAccount and complete a Change Form. Print the Change Form.
- Send the HealthPlus Enrollment and Change Forms to:
Office of Retirement Services
PO Box 30171
Lansing, MI 48909-7671
Your coverage will be effective the first day of the second month after ORS receives your materials.
If you have any questions regarding HealthPlus benefits and coverage, please call our Customer Service Department, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 1-800-332-9161 or call our Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) line at 1-800-992-5070.