HomeBreadcrumb SeparatorFederal Employees and Annuitants Content

Federal Employees and Annuitants Content

Federal Employees and Annuitants

Is the new FEHB Self Plus One enrollment type right for you?

Is it just you and your child or you and your spouse? Consider a Self Plus One enrollment type that will cover you and one designated eligible family member. Visit for additional information.

HMO Service Area

All Federal employees and annuitants working or residing in the red highlighted areas of our HMO Service Area Map  are eligible to choose HealthPlus.

Healthier U™ Exclusively for Federal employees and annuitants

Federal employees, who are HealthPlus members (age 18 and older), have the opportunity to get their health on and be rewarded with up to $75 in gift cards! Learn more PDF Icon.  

You'll need the below forms in order to participate in the Healthier U program:

Drug Formulary

Use the searchable drug formulary or print the full formulary, which includes helpful program information and guidelines.

2016 Plan Documents

Before making a final decision, please read the plans's Federal Brochure. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.

Current Year Plan Documents

Enroll in HealthPlus Today

  1. If you currently have HealthPlus, you don't have to do anything. Your coverage will continue.
  2. If you want to enroll in HealthPlus, follow these instructions:
    1. Active Employees — follow the instructions provided by your personnel officer
    2. Retirees — Refer to the mailing you received from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

HealthPlus enrollment codes are X51 – self only, X53 – self plus one, or X52 – self and family.

IRS 1095-B and 1095-C Forms (FEHB)

Beginning in 2016, employees and annuitants with FEHB coverage will receive the IRS Form 1095-B from their FEHB coverage provider showing that they were covered. Federal employees will also receive the IRS Form 1095-C regarding their offer of health coverage from their employing agency. Annuitants who were employed a portion of the year will also receive an IRS Form 1095-C from their former employer.  Please refer to the following FastFacts for more information regarding these health care coverage forms.